Intern position: Document Designer Intern
The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Education and Access (ASEA) is seeking one intern interested in an opportunity to learn and grow their skills and talents with marketing of its new online portal, MySI.
We seek the following skills:
- Education or experience in marketing online initiatives
- Proficiency with online research
- Understanding of marketing strategies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interest in working on educational materials for K-12 science
- Self-motivated and driven
- Highly organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have writing portfolio available as part of submission of application
Please link to your portfolio in submission A superior intern candidate will have experience with online design.
Internship Outcomes and Goals:
- Gain experience with online marketing and learn how to communicate new programs to others.
- Learn communication and research to reach a wide array of audiences.
- Gain experience with marketing strategies.
- Learn to use analytics to measure outcome of campaigns.
To apply, please send a CV or résumé, sample work from your portfolio, and information on your availability (hours/week, times of the day) to intern with us to firstname.lastname@example.org