Intern position: Graphic Designer Virtual Internship
The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Education and Access (ASEA) is seeking an intern interested an opportunity to learn and grow their skills and talents developing small scale graphic packages. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to assist in the visual direction of ASEA’s website, MySI.
We seek the following skills:
- Education or experience in graphic design
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/ or other digital illustration software
- Understanding of color, composition, and layout guidelines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interest in working on educational materials for K-12 science
- Self-motivated and driven
- Highly organized
- Versatile illustration styles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have online portfolio available as part of submission of application. Please link to your portfolio in submission
Please link to your portfolio in submission A superior intern candidate will have experience with online design.
Internship Outcomes and Goals:
- Gain experience with creating engaging web graphics.
- Learn to research images for creating thematic web graphics.
- Gain experience with rights restricted images.
To apply, please send a CV or résumé, sample work from your portfolio, and information on your availability (hours/week, times of the day) to intern with us to firstname.lastname@example.org